Monday, March 16, 2009

Kangaroo Zoo!

Brittany has been moving this last week and Bebe has had enough of sitting at the house causing trouble so on Saturday Bebe and I decided to go to Kangaroo Zoo to get her our of the house. We had SO much fun! It's a big open room with all sorts of blowup slides and obstacle courses. I have never seen Bebe happier and nicer! (besides Disneyland, but that's a given.) She wanted me to go on every single thing with her so there I was with all the 2-5 year olds having the time of our lives. I can't get enough of Bebe's sayings that she comes up with like, "This is going to be fun!" or "Be! Let's go down togedder, I'm going to really like it!" haha I love it! We were there for over 2 hours and had the best time. I forgot my camera so the pictures are from my ghetto 3 year old phone. Forgive the poor quality!




4 comments:

Melanie said...

We love Bre and Be! Looks like a lot of fun!

Sara & Saylor said...

Oh my gosh she is SOOO dang cute!!
What a good lil aunt!

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

What a good Aunt. I can't believe how much she looks like Andrew its crazy. Only 3 months till we get to see you. Yeah!!!

hillary and britton said...

looks like an awesome place!