Monday, September 29, 2008

So much to say!

So...I blog alot! Sorry there is so much to read. I also pretty much just use this as my journal so it´s more for me than for you. So you don´t have to read it all.
I can´t believe I almost forgot to tell you about my electricity incident...it was quite tramatic for me. So as you all probably know, the electricity is different here. All the outlets are different so I had to buy adapters so I would be able to plug things into the wall. I knew that some things would also need a converter to change the voltage or however it works. So the other morning I went to use my blow dryer for the first time. I plugged it into my adapter and then went to plug the adapter into the wall. As soon as the adapter barely touched the outlet I heard a bang! I looked down at my blowdryer´s plug and it was all black and it pretty much looks completely fried! haha oops! but it gets better. So then my computer turns off which is weird because I had it plugged into the wall. and then i realized that none of the outlets in my room worked! So I go into the kitchen and none of those work either!!! And that meant that the fridge was off!!!! I started to kind of freak out because I didn´t know how to get a hold of my Spanish mom Carmen and I had no idea if I did any permanent damage. Well, to my relief, I come to find out that a breaker has just switched and we just had to flip it back. But for a while there I was so scared and afraid that Carmen wouldn´t ever want to see me again. haha I´m so glad I´m just retarded and everything is okay.

No comments: